- Provides deep cleansing and purifying
- Reduces oil
Directions For Use
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Tips For Use
- This is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris.
- This product removes easily with warm water.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a surfactant derived from coconuts.
- Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging. It is used to draw out impurities and toxins and thereby clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollution, and debris.
- Charcoal Powder (derived from coconut husks) is an extremely porous, purified powder that acts like a sponge attracting impurities and excess oil from the skin. (Think of a magnet pulling metal toxins [from pollution] from our cells.)
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant. It can also be a humectant and draw moisture from the air to the skin.